Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Post Holiday Update

So this time of year everyone has excuses like they were busy, family stuff, seeing old friends, loads of work.... well yeah, those are my excuses as to why I'm slacking.  I honestly have been busy, 2 jobs and lots of family things!  Even though I'm busy, I still feel unproductive.  I don't feel successful enough, and I'm not drawing or creating as much stuff as I'd like. Post-graduation has been weird, not bad, but I keep pushing myself and schedule constraints are holding me back.  I know there is always time to draw and "practice skills", but what about exercising all this excess holiday weight?  Or spending time family when things are chaotic?  Helping a friend in need?  Spending time with people that mean the world to me? De-stressing myself?  And not to mention work and sleeping. And food, and other things....

There's so much I want top do, but I fail at completing my self-created tasks.  I got a bunch of schedule and productivity apps to help me plan my day so I can be more efficient, but that backfires sometimes alot.  I want to delete social network accounts to save time, but I also want to grow an online presence (every time I gain a twitter follower, I lose one!)


O well ... here's a pic of the catalogs I designed for my one job.  If you ever need space/NASA related stickers and prints, Pop Art Print and Design





No comments: