Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chicago Children's Theatre's Bud Not Buddy

After my design internship with Chicago Children's Theatre (which was amazing) I got the opportunity to create artwork for their 2012/2013 Season that included Bud Not Buddy, Harold and the Purple Crayon, and The Whale and the Elephant.  Harold and the Purple Crayon has already played, and unfortunately I didn't get many photos other than the kid's edition of Time Out Chicago.  

I was able to make it to Opening Night of Bud Not Buddy and met the author, Christopher Paul Curtis! The play was adorable and the scenery was unique and spacious.  I was really happy to see my artwork all over including a flag outside the Ruth Page Center! That's when I learned ipods take the worst photos at night.  But the ad showed up in the Tribune Papers and that was pretty neat.  Check out my facebook for more photos! And don't forget, if you're interested in seeing Bud Not Buddy check out the Chicago Children's Theatre's website.











No comments: