Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mountain Man - Sketchbook Project
















So this here is what I've been up to lately, finishing my submission for the Sketchbook Project.
I forgot about it for a good year, and figured I had a week left to do it, so it isn't exactly up to my standards, and it feels more like a rough draft, but hopefully I'll go back to this story once I find some time.  I keep making goals for myself and then finding a lack of time to finish them.  

Anyways, I've been having a lack of new activity (follower-wise) and I understand that's probably due to me ignoring them for a while, but these are all the social networks I'm at, please follow and share the appreciation! *Thanks* (Smiles awkwardly in self-pity)

TWITTER   //   FACEBOOK   //   TUMBLR   //   SOCIETY 6   //   REDBUBBLE





No comments: