Thursday, March 18, 2010

MISSING!!!!

   So the Great Burgerelli appears to be missing.  He used to be in the Red Eye (A free Chicago newspaper) every last Thursday of the month, but it's been two months since I've seen his wonderful descriptions of hamburgers.  It's possible I could have missed him but the last time I saw him was on a Tuesday.. so that worries me. I'm not a huge fan of hamburgers.. but his way of describing food could make me drool over baby food.  After reading one of his articles I start craving hamburgers and fries... and as I said before. i don't even them that much.  I always looked forward to  his articles, and if he's gone, dead, or if the mafia got him, I'd be pretty upset.  He is the greatest hamburger critic known to man, and he will be dearly missed (if he really is gone).


The Great Burgerelli is owned by the Red Eye or Metromix people ( I honestly don't know.. he is a mysterious figure).  The above drawing was done by me.. but i do not own the artwork.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten any artwork back that I can post up.. so it's probably all going to come at once.. I apoligize.  this entry was just an excuse to say that.

http://chicago.metromix.com/restaurants/bar_review/burger-time-cortlands-garage/650259/content

No comments: