Kathleen Joyce

My photo

Kathleen Joyce //   
I am a Chicago illustrator who works in pen, watercolor, and a format of a digital hybrid.. and most of my work consists of advertising, storyboards, and Children's illustrations.  My work is light-hearted and fun... please contact me for work opportunities or just comments!
My Website is kjoyce.net

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Indiana Jones Poster



The great thing about being an artist is that you don't always have to spend a lot of money to buy presents. Instead of buying the insanely expensive original Indiana Jones poster for my boyfriend, I made him this one using pastels and charcoal marker. It took me about 3 or 4 hours a day for a week but it was a lot of fun to work on. if I would change anything, I would make more of a realistic background and maybe add in more characters.

2 comments:

Shannon-Bot said...

Can I just tell you how amazing this is! I actually did something similar (but not nearly as good) in my art class. Hope you will check out my blog too!

Kathleen Joyce said...

thanks! I will =)