Saturday, September 14, 2013

So here's bunch of pictures....

Here we go... an image dump  of my Summer! It's been a crazy one (lots of ups and downs).... but now I'm getting back on track! A list of things that happened... lots of working, more work with The Chicago Childrens Theatre (I didn't get any sleep for like a month, but it was worth it)... we had a death in the family ... I went camping and got a horrible sunburn but we found lots of cool stuff and went tubing down a river... started doing these Paint The Town Tours with Unicoi Art Studio (Painting on canvas at local bars) ... I moved out for the first time into a house ... and lots of other things happened ... I didn't have a lot of time to get things done or to paint, or post, but I really want to get back onto that and start doing more Freelance work.  (Sorry for the dump...)
















No comments: