Kathleen Joyce

My photo

Kathleen Joyce //   
I am a Chicago illustrator who works in pen, watercolor, and a format of a digital hybrid.. and most of my work consists of advertising, storyboards, and Children's illustrations.  My work is light-hearted and fun... please contact me for work opportunities or just comments!
My Website is kjoyce.net

Saturday, September 14, 2013

So here's bunch of pictures....

Here we go... an image dump  of my Summer! It's been a crazy one (lots of ups and downs).... but now I'm getting back on track! A list of things that happened... lots of working, more work with The Chicago Childrens Theatre (I didn't get any sleep for like a month, but it was worth it)... we had a death in the family ... I went camping and got a horrible sunburn but we found lots of cool stuff and went tubing down a river... started doing these Paint The Town Tours with Unicoi Art Studio (Painting on canvas at local bars) ... I moved out for the first time into a house ... and lots of other things happened ... I didn't have a lot of time to get things done or to paint, or post, but I really want to get back onto that and start doing more Freelance work.  (Sorry for the dump...)
















No comments: