Kathleen Joyce

My photo

Kathleen Joyce //   
I am a Chicago illustrator who works in pen, watercolor, and a format of a digital hybrid.. and most of my work consists of advertising, storyboards, and Children's illustrations.  My work is light-hearted and fun... please contact me for work opportunities or just comments!
My Website is kjoyce.net

Monday, July 9, 2012

Temptation


This image is for the upcoming AAART ISC Show Thursday July 19 at American Academy of Art.  The theme was temptation and I chose to do an "Adam and Eve" inspired story but with the Mediterranean fruit of temptation; figs.  I originally created this with pencil (a medium that's starting to bug me) and watercolor.  I have to find pens that don't die on me or leak everywhere. The rest is colored in digitally. 




I was really hoping to create an in-depth process blog entry, but life got in the way.  Hopefully I'll update and fix my website soon, more stuff from Chicago Children's Theatre, and more!

No comments: