Thursday, May 3, 2012

BFA 2012 Show and Brown Bear

I wanted to make a post of 2 events coming up (and already happening).







Chicago Children's Theatre and the Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia are presenting  “A Brown Bear, A Moon, and A Caterpillar: Treasured Stories by Eric Carle,” at the Biograph May 2nd to the 27th.  It's ideal for kids aged 2-7 and the cutout I painted (see above middle image) will be there!  There are fruit on the back of it, and I wish I got a picture of it... but I will soon!


Chicago Children's Theatre








The second event is for American Academy of Art 2012 BFA Show/ Fresh Talent Spotlight Exhibition.  I have 2 works of art there, ready for sale, and it runs May 11th through June 14th at Kosart Effects Studios & Gallery 


Address: 760 Burr Oak Drive, Westmont, IL 60559.


Students participating:
There will be food and artists and we would love for people to come!  I also plan to have boomarks made!



AAART Fresh Talent Spotlight Exhibition

No comments: