Kathleen Joyce

My photo

Kathleen Joyce //   
I am a Chicago illustrator who works in pen, watercolor, and a format of a digital hybrid.. and most of my work consists of advertising, storyboards, and Children's illustrations.  My work is light-hearted and fun... please contact me for work opportunities or just comments!
My Website is kjoyce.net

Friday, August 19, 2011

Wine advertisement



I'm trying to get some more advertising artwork into my portfolio, and I thought this could work for a wine company... I wanted to make a whole series and then put them on bottles and create special packages, but I haven't had time for that.  I still want to create a fake mock cheese company =D

Maybe I'll add my preliminary sketches of her later

1 comment:

Sara Cooley said...

I love the colors in this, and of course you know I love your style lol. The grape "frame" is a really nice touch too, I hope you end up doing the whole series.