Monday, July 18, 2011

Helio Storyboards (Name not official?)



     So these are the storyboards for my boyfriend's movie, (Put official Movie title here...).  It's about a man names Jonah who can't be touched by sunlight due to unknown reasons that may be related to a disorder.. not a known detail.  But he's in love with a female mail carrier and recreates her image in drawings and wooden carvings.  He also has an arch nemesis, Johan, the swift and sultry guitar playing Spanish man, who is also trying to win the mail carrier's heart.
These are EXTREMELY rough and I had quick deadlines along with work and being out of town.  it is currently being filmed and I'll let you know when it's finished and ready for viewing!


Also, I apologize for not being on blogspot for several weeks... hopefully I'll upload the rest of my work soon!


































































































No comments: