Monday, November 8, 2010

Jim Henson: My Hero




Jim Henson and Kermit the frog in Watercolor and ink pen. This was done for my Drawing for Illustrators Class.. we had to choose someone who has been in the news recently and I chose my hero, Jim Henson.  There's and exhibition going on at the museum of Science and Industry containing a bunch of his work, but I heard it was just ok. I still want to see it.  I've been trying to go.. time and work has just not been on my side.

I've loved just about anything he's done.  I've seen all of the Muppet Show and I hate it when people give out wrong information about the muppets.   There were more than three seasons!!!!! -_-

Anyways.. I hope to start some of my own artwork again.. it's been a while since I've done anything I liked and it's killing me.

No comments: