Kathleen Joyce

My photo

Kathleen Joyce //   
I am a Chicago illustrator who works in pen, watercolor, and a format of a digital hybrid.. and most of my work consists of advertising, storyboards, and Children's illustrations.  My work is light-hearted and fun... please contact me for work opportunities or just comments!
My Website is kjoyce.net

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Heart Chicago Motel

My most recent watercolor project was to paint a sign, and I chose the Heart Chicago Motel sign which I thought was near my house, but I was wrong. It's a nice sign, but the motel looks sleazy.  Anyways.. can't write much because I barely get any time to do anything online.  I have no internet at home (insanely slow dial-up isn't real internet) and that severely what I can do online... not to mention networking.  Anyways... I want to start commissions soon to get some money for school.  More information later....

1 comment:

mellythinks said...

man, i know exactly where this is. I used to live really close to it. Thanks for reminding me of home!